BICOMmultisoft Pilot: PC-driven operations or interface for the BICOM device and further modules.
/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;
mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";
* Prices will fluctuate based on EURO exchange rates
The pilot is a software which allows the BICOM device to be comfortably operated via a PC. This software is also the interface for the BICOMmultisoft Test and the platform for the Substance digitizer and the BICOMmultisoft® Viewer.
The BICOMmultisoft® Pilot offers the following features:
· Clear and easy operation even with complex processes
· Comfortable real-time search function for therapy programs
· Easy individualising of therapies
· Quick Display of electrode placement
· Controlling channel 2 for BICOM® optima devices
· Extensive administration of client’s data including storage and documentation of all therapies and testings, also in connection with other BICOMmultisoft® modules
· All tests and therapies are stored in the client’s file and the last session can be called up at a later date for another therapy.